This Dominus set includes one 8.45 ounces Dominus Acebuche Extra Virgin Olive Oil bottle and one 16.9 ounces Dominus Cosecha Temprana Extra Virgin Olive Oil bottle.
- 8.45 ounces
- Golden green color
- Fragrant aroma of green fruits with critical notes of mint, tomato plant, grass, & green apple
- Very aromatic, the notes of green leaf are predominant. Perfect balance between bitter and astringent flavors. Progressive spiciness
Dominus Cosecha Temprana:
- 16.9 ounces
- Clean, with an intense green color, due to its high clorophile content
- Fragrant, fruity aroma of green olive, with notes of freshly cut grass, fig tree, artichoke, tomato plant, banana peel and green almond
- Slightly bitter and spicy, in perfect balance. Harmonious sensation of high-persistence freshness
Dominus Acebuche is produced with fruits that are collected by hand from the wild acebuches that grow at 600 metres above sea level, on the slopes of the Cortijo Virgen de los Milagros hills, on the foothills of Sierra Mágina Natural Park.
Dominus Early Harvest is the result of decades of experience from the Montabes Vañó family in the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the expression of a desire: achieving a special, exclusive quality Olive Oil. The selection and collection of the fruits that give birth to Dominus Early Harvest are its main differential factor, since these two processes are carried out in mid-October, when the olives present an initial ripening stage. This gives an organoleptic profile of great intensity and freshness, as well as prominent nutritional properties due to its high content in pro-vitamins and natural antioxidants.